This week on dPS we’re featuring some of the top articles in different categories that were published on the site over the last year, 2017. Yesterday was the Best Landscape Articles on dPS in 2017, and this one is all about the best portrait tips of the year.
Here are the top 18 portrait tip articles:
- How to Create Portraits with a Black Background
- How to Make a Low Key Portrait Step by Step
- How to Make Beautiful Portraits Using Flash and High-Speed Sync
- How to Create a Dark and Moody Rembrandt-Style Portrait In Lightroom
- 4 Beginner Tips for Creating Dramatic Portraits with One Flash
- How to Pose People for Group Portraits
- Tips for Making Natural Light Portraits
- How to Create Good Black and White Portraits
- 5 Tips for Creating Romantic Portraits of Couples
- 8 Tips for Mastering Your Portrait Photography
- Six Ways to Capture the True Character of a Subject in Portraits
- A Quick Exercise to Help You Take Better Self-Portraits
- How to Create and Shoot Night Portraits
- 6 Tips for Posing Hands in Wedding and Portrait Photography
- 5 Reasons to Use Lightroom for Portrait Retouching
- Basic Portrait Post-Processing Workflow Tips to Help You Save Time and Stay Organized
- 5 More Tips for Making Better Black and White Portraits
- 3 Tips for Taking Portraits with a Kit Lens
Tomorrow, look for the most popular articles on post-processing in 2017.
The post Top Portrait Photography Tips of the Year on dPS in 2017 by Darlene Hildebrandt appeared first on Digital Photography School.
Visit here for more on Photography Tips.
Read more on Camera Tips.