Yongnuo YN 565EX N Wireless TTL Flash Speedlite For NIKON camera D200 D80 D300 D700 D90 D300s D7000 D800 D600 D3100
Note:the YN 565 series Have two choice :YN-565EX I/II C(for canon ) and YN-565EX N (For Nikon)
Wireless TTL Slave: Use the comfort of TTL wirelessly with Canon eTTL and Nikon i-TTL! The YN-565EX serves as a wireless TTL slave which is triggered by a compatible master flash like the Canon 580 EX II or Nikon SB-900, a camera with commander function like Canon 60D or wireless commander like ST-E2. If there is no commander function or master flash it still can be used with TTL on top of a compatible camera. In TTL slave mode 3 groups A, B, C and 4 channels are supported. Please note that the YN-565EX cannot serve as a wireless TTL master and does not support HSS.
Flash Mode Manual, S1, S2: Many photographers like the manual mode in strobist photography, because it gives them most freedom in composing their pictures. You can adjust the power level from 1/128 to 1/1 in 1/3EV steps. Also you can use the optical slave modes S1 and S2. Which allow optical triggering by other flashes without need of an additional trigger. The S2 mode supresses the TTL metering flash.
Multi Mode: In this mode a sequence of rapid flashes is fired and give interessting effects. You can adjust the number and frequency of flashes.
Big LCD with advanced settings: The big back-lit LCD is quite comfortable and for newer Canon cameras all information is also available in the camera menu and can be set there as well. Settings can be saved to a hot key which makes it fast accessible right if you need it. The last settings are automatically saved.
Auto Zoom Head, Wide Angle Diffuser and Bounce Card: The flash head zooms automatically or manually to the focal length transmitted by the camera in steps of 24, 28, 35, 50, 70, 80, 105mm. The zoom range can be extended to 18mm by the diffuser. Also the head can be rotated horizontally and vertically in wide angles.
High Output Power of GN58: The high output power of GN58 at ISO 100 and 35mm is suitable for most shooting situations.
Modeling Light and Test Flash: The YN-565EX fires for 1 second if the depth of field button of the camera is pressed. Also a test flash is fired if the pilot button is pressed.
The Read Beep informs if the flash is ready to fire after charging. An Overheat Protection pauses the flash for 30 seconds in case of overheating to prevent damaging. A quite handy feature is the Configurable Power Saving Mode.
For longer strobist sessions the Socket for an External Battery Pack can be useful to extend the time of shooting. Also a PC Sync Socked is build-in for the use with flash triggers or PC sync cables.
Further features are Flash Exposure Compensation (FEC) of +-5EV in 1/3EV steps. Flash Exposure Bracketing (FEB) for 3 pictures in a row and Rear-Curtain Sync. FE lock for Canon and FV lock for Nikon are locking the flash exposure before you are recomposing the image and taking the final picture.
1) We accept Alipay, West Union, TT. All major credit cards are accepted through secure payment processor ESCROW.
2) Payment must be made within 3 days of order.
3) If you can’t checkout immediately after auction close, please wait for a few minutes and retry Payments must be completed within 3 days.
· We ship out all item via China post airmail.15-35DAY arrive.
· Delivery is scheduled within 48 hours after payment clear.
· we can not guarantee the exact arrival time,because the shipping time of all country depending on which country and which city you are in . It can be delayed when there is public holiday in china or your country.
If you need fast shipping,Please contact me for shipping cost , We can send to you by EMS UPS DHL takes 9-12 business days to arrive!!
Delivery time Chart Via China post (for reference):
1. 12-months Warranty for defective items (excluding items damaged and/or misused after receipt). Buy with confidence
2. Defective items MUST BE reported and returned to us within the warranty period and in the original packaging, if possible. You must include your Aliexpress? ID and brief description of defective problem in your return package. WE DO NOT REPAIR OR REPLACE ITEMS WITH AN EXPIRED WARRANTY.
3. Return shipping is to be paid by the Buyer.
4. We do not responsible for any custom duty or import tax
We maintain high standards of excellence and strive for 100% customer satisfaction! Feedback is very important We request that you contact us immediately BEFORE you give us neutral or negative feedback, so that we can satisfactorily address your concerns.