Taking headshots and portraits can be a surprisingly good career or side-gig for photographers looking to earn extra revenue. Living in Los Angeles I see these types of photo sessions happening all over the city. This popular course is designed to help you take professional headshots and and portraits using simply a DSLR and basic flash – you don’t need big studio equipment to get to work. We were able to negotiate a 30% discount for our readers today which ends soon! Deal found here: The Headshots & Portraits Course for Photographers at 30% Off
Here’s what you’ll learn:
- Learn how you can save money and take amazing photos with off-camera flash—the new, easy, inexpensive, portable way to take professional photos without expensive studio gear!
- Discover the four crucial, inexpensive pieces of equipment you need to get the flash off your camera (and don’t worry, if you don’t have a flash yet, they will tell you which kind to buy to avoid over-spending)
- Watch him go through 4 photo shoots with live models, revealing all his off-camera flash secrets.
- Learn advanced techniques using multiple flashes, colored filters, reflectors, and other optional equipment, for creating photos that make viewers say “Wow!”
- Watch over his shoulder as he edits the photos in post-production, adjusting them to look their best.
- Learn from his mistakes! He shows you the reality of each shoot, including what goes right and what goes wrong and how to fix it.
- Discover the foolproof 4-Step-Formula for choosing the perfect ISO, Shutter, and Aperture for your flash photos. Never wonder what to do in “M” mode again!
By the time you finish this training course, you’ll know exactly what to buy and exactly what to do to start creating professional-looking headshots & portraits for your clients right away.
How to Get the Course for a Discount Today:
We reached out to the company and were able to arrange a 30% discount for PictureCorrect readers today which ends soon. Our readers can also get two bonuses: an in-depth photoshop tutorial on the Glam-Blur technique for portrait retouching, and a tutorial on how to take outdoor portraits using a reflector. All of it carries a 60 day happiness guarantee, if you are not satisfied with any part of the course simply let them know for a full refund – so there’s no risk in trying it.
Deal found here: The Headshots & Portraits Course for Photographers at 30% Off
Go to full article: How to Become a Headshot & Portrait Photographer
What are your thoughts on this article? Join the discussion on Facebook
PictureCorrect subscribers can also learn more today with our #1 bestseller: The Photography Tutorial eBook
The post How to Become a Headshot & Portrait Photographer appeared first on PictureCorrect.
Visit here for more on Photography Tips.
Read more on Digital Photography.